My uncle, a glass craftsman

Assalamualaikum..
I will tell you here about an expert in glass. glass experts here is my own uncle or brother of my mother.
Although he has not yet really can be said to be an expert. But he was very clever in making knick knacks households that are made of glass. Like mirrors, glass cabinets, and much more.
It is not easy for my uncle to open stores. First it only work with someone, but now she has had her own glass shops. Although the store's glass is still small.
Alhamdulillah.. My uncle has had very many customers. My dad used to also have the same job with it. They are equally gifted in this regard. But my dad died a very young age. But my father has yet to open a shop, my father had already died.
My uncle's store is located at street husein hamzah or known in pontianak pal 5. My uncle received a Booker at the various items of household material essence of glass. Customized orders with customers who want things and is dominated by what. If the price is provided depending on the type of order.
Coincidence with the existence of this task, so I'm a bit of a whim by promoting my uncle's shop here. If you guys are readers of this blog and would like to place an order please call this number 089501873879 or 082153655913.In Shaa Allah the owner of the number can serve you want to order a glass. And thank you for reading this blog and pray for my uncle's shop can more forward again and jaya. Hehe
Umpteen and Wassalamualaikum..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

I Can't Imagine Life Without a Helmet

My Future Business