My Future Business



Assalamualaikum..

Talking about business, there are many businesses I want to do in the future. To be honest, I really like to fantasize. Especially about my future success. During a dream is not forbidden so there is no harm in dreaming at will and during dreaming it does not bother other people.

For now there is already a big business that I have long dreamed of having a restaurant with many branches in Indonesia and many employees so I can also open the field workers for those who need and have quality in cooking. And also, Because cooking is one of my hobbies.

It's just to realize the dream must have a capital in the form of money and courage. Why do I say must have courage? Because to be a businessman in this field must accept a lot of risks, especially losses. Usually at the beginning of our business must fall in order for our business can be successful. If a business is falling it can usually lead to losses that greatly impact our own lives.

But that does not make me afraid to start doing business later. If my business is successful, there are many things I want to do. Especially make my family happy.

For me nothing is impossible if we have sincere intentions, earnest effort, do not forget to give alms and do all the commands of God then insha Allah, Allah will bless what we have planned. Aamiin ya rabb ...

Just reminded that mate, death, and sustenance is set by Allah SWT ..

Umpteen and thank you...

May be useful..

Wassalamualaikum..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

I Can't Imagine Life Without a Helmet