My Skills



Assalamualaikum...
Here I will tell you about the ability or skills I have at the moment. Perhaps still confusing for me to determine an ability that most mendominan didiri me. But the ability of didiri I was cooking. Although I am still less than perfect.
Current special dishes I still might be less than perfect, however, because each day I usually Cook food for at home so I just like practicing a more perfect in cooking.
Maybe cooking is not an ability that is only possessed by a few people, because cooking is a common capability for females. It's just that not all women want to bother to get off kedapur only for cooking. Because with time the increasingly modern, many women career who prefer wearing a household Assistant labor rather than work directly.
It all happened because at the time now not only the man in charge of making a living in his house. But the woman also has the right to become the breadwinner for his family.
Now women are much more appreciated than it used to be. Even former women who cannot become a priest when the prayer, however with time now women can become a priest when his people as long as the prayer is also a woman. Even in an area of China has set up a special mosque for women.
Maybe it was just a glimpse of the discussion about the woman who is now his ability is already diverse, and can be said to be equal to a man. Thank you.
Wassalamualaikum...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

I Can't Imagine Life Without a Helmet

My Future Business