Why I continue my study to University level


The reason I chose to continue the school to College is to increase my knowledge, so while working I'll have enough knowledge. and also, these days a person's title is very important. That's my reason.
My reasons for continuing education are also due to the desire of the family especially with me in FKIP it, my family was expecting I would be a teacher in the future. Since becoming a teacher have hours of work that not too much so as to preclude later when a teacher not only a career for making money but will also remain a career at home as a housewife.
To be honest I really want to continue at the school of medicine but due to cost less. Therefore I chose to follow my family's request. Anyway the reason they have a point, too although I don't have the skills to teach. But at that point I really confused to majored in it because none of the lessons I experts in their field. Until the end I tried to take the education economy because for me a graduate economics education not only can be a guru but rather can work inside and even you guys can create job opportunities for others. I am now and be a student of economics education.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Profession Of An Economist

I Can't Imagine Life Without a Helmet

My Future Business